Enormous design flexibility allowed by microstructured fibre technology enables wide possibility to tune optical fibre parameters. Our R&D department is very experienced in numerical modelling and designing of specialty optical fibres.
We elaborate fibre designs facing any client requirement including e.g.:
- specialty fibre designs, which ensure specific dispersion characteristics, including dispersion compensating fibres as well as extremely flat dispersion fibres for nonlinear applications,
- desired band-gap fibres
- coupled and uncoupled multicore fibres
- large mode area single mode microstructured fibres and double clad fibres for high power applications
- small mode area single mode microstructured fibres for nonlinear and sensing applications
- birefringent optical fibres
- fibre couplers
- fibre tapers
- Bragg gratings.
We would be happy to meet any fibre designing problem. In a case of untypical cases please contact us directly at [email protected]